Deadline extended to January 31st.
You are invited to submit an abstract to the EMI 2022 conference. Below are a few notes for submitting your abstract. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission.
- You must register on the submission site to submit an abstract.
- Your abstract will be submitted in one of the conference minisymposia.
- Participants may be a presenting author on multiple abstracts, but a conference registration must be paid for each accepted abstract.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 400 words.
- More detailed instructions are available on the submission site.