Submission Deadline: October 15, 2019
We invite you to submit a maximum 400-word proposal for a mini-symposium on a topic related to the general area of engineering mechanics to be held at Engineering Mechanics Institute Conference (EMI 2020) and Probabilistic Mechanics and Reliability Conference (PMC 2020). For planning purposes, we ask that you also supply an estimated number of abstracts and attendance.
Please note: You will need to register an account first before beginning the process of submission.
Topics include, but not limited to:
- Probabilistic Mechanics
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Computational Mechanics
- Multiscale and Multiphysics
- Geomechanics and Geomaterials
- Biomechanics and Bio-inspired engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Damage and Fracture Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Material Science
- Industry Applications of Engineering Mechanics
If you have any questions concerning using the site, please contact Ruth Hengst.