Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Present your work and learn about the latest findings in the field.
- Network with leaders in the engineering mechanics community.
- Exchange ideas with thought leaders and establish professional relationships to advance your research and career.
- Engage with like-minded individuals.
- Speak with presenters about their work.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request letter: Customize this template to request approval for your attendance