A Welcome Message from the Conference Co-Chairs
On behalf of the Local Organizing Committee and the International Scientific Committee, we welcome you to the campus of Columbia University in the City of New York, site of the Engineering Mechanics Institute Conference 2020 (EMI 2020) and the Probabilistic Mechanics & Reliability Conference 2020 (PMC 2020).
Enjoy the beautiful Columbia University campus and the exciting New York City!
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Present your work and learn about the latest findings in the field.
- Network with leaders in the engineering mechanics community.
- Exchange ideas with thought leaders and establish professional relationships to advance your research and career.
- Engage with like-minded individuals.
- Speak with presenters about their work.
About the Engineering Mechanics Institute
The Engineering Mechanics Institute (EMI) was created on October 1, 2007 to serve the engineering community through the development and application of engineering mechanics by anticipating and adapting to new challenges that will face tomorrow's engineers, and to provide a home not only for those involved in the traditional disciplines but also for those involved with emerging areas of mechanics.