Submission is closed.
One registration fee is required for every abstract submitted. Please make sure that your co-authors register under the proper abstract ID if you are the co-author of multiple submissions. If the abstract ID is not matched with a registration, that abstract will not be included in the book of abstract and it will not be scheduled for a presentation during the conference.
If you're a student and interested in participating in the EMI Student Paper Competitions, to learn more, see LIST of Competitions.
View the list of Mini-symposia
- Additive Manufacturing
- Architected Materials and Metamaterials
- Biomechanics and Bio-inspired Engineering
- Challenges in the Engineering Mechanics Practice
- Computational Mechanics
- Damage and Fracture Mechanics
- Design and Optimization
- Education in Mechanics
- Experimental Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Geomechanics, Geomaterials, and Geophysics
- Granular Materials
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Mechanics in Energy Storage Devices
- Multiscale and Multiphysics Materials Modeling
- Nano- and Micro-Mechanics
- Natural and Man-made Hazards
- Objective Resilience
- Probabilistic Mechanics and Uncertainty Quantification
- Structural Fire Engineering
- Structural Health Monitoring and Control
- Structural Stability
- Sustainable Materials, Structures and Systems
If you have any questions, contact us at: [email protected].