EMI 2021 / PMC 2021 will be conducted virtually only. All abstracts already submitted and approved for EMI 2020 / PMC 2020 will keep their status. We are also accepting new abstracts through January 31, 2021. See details below.
If you have already submitted an abstract which has been approved for EMI 2020 / PMC 2020:
- If there are no changes, you do not need to do anything.
- If you wish to modify/update your abstract, go to https://submissions.emi2021.org/ (NOTE: this is different from EMI 2020 site; however, your logon information remains the same).
- If you wish to withdraw your abstract, send an email to [email protected].
If you wish to submit a new abstract:
- Go to https://submissions.emi2021.org/
- Follow the guidelines below.
- Deadline for submission is January 31, 2021.
Please note: You must be logged in first to successfully submit your abstract.
Please be sure to review the list of minisymposia available for the conference and specify your preferred minisymposium when submitting your abstract. If you are unsure of which minisymposium to choose, please submit to MS 100 General Submissions and the conference chairs will determine a suitable minisymposium for your abstract.
Participants may be an author of multiple abstracts, but each abstract will require its own registration to be made by one of the authors.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 400 words. Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation as well as describe the principal contributions to the field. Up to three references may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 400 words.
- No figures or equations are allowed. When entering the title, use the 'title' case (capitalize only the first letter of each significant word). Do not enter the title in all caps or capitalize the letter of the first word only.
- Be sure to enter all the authors. You will have until January 31, 2021 to edit your submitted manuscript.
- There is a 400-character limit on affiliations. Limit the affiliation for each author to name of institution, company, or university only. Do not provide address or department name.
Once successfully submitted, the person submitting the abstract will receive an email notification that the abstract has been received. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, contact us at [email protected]. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS ENTERED CORRECTLY. Also, we ask that you check your spam folder first. The email will be coming from [email protected].
Your abstract will be reviewed by the organizers of your selected symposium. Notification of acceptance will be made before February 15, 2021, at which time registration will be open. Registration will need to be paid in order for an abstract to receive final acceptance and be included in the final program.
To access the online submission portal, you must use either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.